Monthly Haul ❤

Starting every month now, I will post up my purchases along with where I got them, etc.

And then later I will start putting up outfits of how I wear them. Exciting!

So let's start off with November's hauls:

Taupe wedged boots - $43
For full image click here
Purchased at forever21

My thoughts:
At first, I was wondering whether I should get it or not, since I've never been a really neutral person (I normally wear dark shoes, cause they don't get dirty that easily right?). My friend (Cathy) also liked it very much, but because she had difficulty walking in heels, she kept pestering me to buy it. And then me being the usual me, I eventually gave in (le sigh). Now that I`ve bought it and worn it out a few times, I actually really quite like it. It honestly matches with most of what I normally wear haha. Looks great in leggings, skinny jeans, tights, and even no pants ;)

Floral boston bag - $8
For full image click here
Purchased at Army and Navy

My thoughts:
You pay for what you get, and this is exactly it. This bag is quite flimsy, but for only $8, this is definitely a steal. Floral prints are so feminine and girly, I've always wanted to wear them - but of course, I'm too much of a "shady" person to pull these prints out (haha). If you want to expand your closet with some new prints, but don't know where to start, always get the accessories! Handbags, hats, arm candies, and maybe even shoes are good places to start.

Black high waisted shorts - $5
For full image click here
Purchased at Urban Planet

My thoughts:
High waisted bottoms are always my thing. They flatter my saggy tushy and chicken legs really well, unbelievably well! I also like how they can make my waist look 10 times smaller too haha. I have previously bought a pair of black high waist shorts from yesstyle, but they have more of a looser fit. These ones,however, are REALLY tight! They were the last pair on the 50% off rack, so despite it being an xs, I still took it and fingers crossed that it'll fit. Because they have more of a spandex material, it could stretch out quite a bit and fit my bum woop woop :D They also have leather details on each side, which I guess is a good thing so it doesn't look like a pair of spanx haha.

Vintage granny skirt - $7.50
For full image click here
Purchased at Urban Planet

My thoughts:
This skirt didn't appeal to me at first, since I was never much of a patterned person. But it was the last one on the sales rack so I thought why not? I went to the change room and then suddenly realized it was actually a size L! However, the overall look was quite vintage and classy, so I thought I should just give this a try in my closet. I'm probably gonna sew in some elastic stuffs in the waist area to tighten it. Can't wait to wear it out!

Off shoulders sweater - $15.40
For full image click here
Purchased at Garage

My thoughts:
Once I saw this on the mannequin, I was sold. I'm all about interesting cut outs on the shirt, and this is exactly it! Which girl doesn't want to show off their shoulders? I've been looking online for these kind of tops that would fit me like a glove, but of course only at stores will you be able to try them on. I loved it so much that I even bought a black one too! It's made out of velvet fabric, and I know some people don't really like this material at all, but whatever, it's just more textures in my closet!

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day :)

Cheers,
Ai❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment